Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

Hi,
>>"Chris" == Chris Lawrence <quango@watervalley.net> writes:

 Chris> I thought the intent of the proposal *was* to make non-free software
 Chris> harder to find..

        This goes against the social contract, IMHO.

 Chris>  . or at least harder to confuse with main.

        Thanks to apt, this is impossible unless we make apt annoying
 (and hence reduce its utility). I don't think moving it shall make
 much of a difference to people, apart fr5om the annoyance of having
 to change mirror scripts and source lists.

        manoj

--
 While it cannot be proved retrospectively that any experience of
 possession, conversion, revelation, or divine ecstasy was merely an