Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

On Jun 21, Joey Hess wrote:
> Chris Lawrence wrote:
> > (IMHO this proposal is a amendment to the Social Contract; it should
> > be clearly marked as such.  I also note that our beloved Constitution
>
> Which proposal? Wichert's or Jason's? Jason's is indeed a mod of the social
> contract. Wichert's is a mere technical change.

Both; the social contract specifically mentions the existence of
the non-free and contrib directory structures.

Chris
|          Chris Lawrence         |       Get your Debian 2.1 CD-ROMs       |
|     <quango@watervalley.net>    |        http://www.lordsutch.com/        |
|     Grad Student, Pol. Sci.     |      Visit the Amiga Web Directory      |
|    University of Mississippi    |     http://www.cucug.org/amiga.html     |