Re: Proposed change to Debian constitution

On Tue, Nov 02, 1999 at 07:53:25AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:

> Well, maybe because all but 1 people tried to help technically
> instead of working on the issue on the proper stage. (sorry, can't
> express it like I want).

Assuming there are issues beside the technical one, something I am not
convinced of at all. This has been beaten to death on another list though.

Fact is that all help which was offered to you was neglected, for reasons
I was very ashamed of (as a member of Debian, which was an open project
once, but parts of it changed recently).

Marcus

--
"The purpose of Free Software is Free Software.
The End and the Means are the same."  -- Craig Sanders

Marcus Brinkmann <Marcus.Brinkmann@ruhr-uni-bochum.de>