Re: Negative Summary of the Split Proposal

Chris Lawrence <quango@watervalley.net> wrote:
> I believe the assumption is that this proposal will provide a
> precedent and a pretext for such a change.

Eh?  So we're voting on an issue that's not even going to be on the
ballot?

Rather than voting against A because of B why not just put B up for
a vote?

Or are you saying that B's merits are so persuasive that we have to
screw up independent issues to keep it from coming to the ballot?

--
Raul