Re: Negative Summary of the Split Proposal

Chris Lawrence <quango@watervalley.net> wrote:
> I see, so it's not enough to actually offer the users a choice, it's
> also necessary to brainwash them into making the choice you prefer,
> then offer them a meaningless "choice" that you've intimidated them
> into making.

I don't think this discussion should be taking place on this list.

However, since it is, would people please try to think through what
they're saying?  [For example, if I agreed with Chris's line of thought
then I'd believe that Debian is brainwashing people by failing to offer
them all the standard Red Hat software.]

--
Raul