Re: Moving contrib and non-free of master.debian.org

On Wed, Jun 23, 1999 at 05:59:45PM -0400, Will Lowe wrote:
[...]
> That's the problem is was (unsuccessfully) trying to get at earlier.
> Anything on a Debian site is a de facto part of Debian in the eyes of the
> public, no matter what the Social Contract says.

interesting point, how many users (not developers) knows our social
contract and the differeces among main, contrib and non-free ?

Note that in italy the biggest part of debian users uses the cd on
the magazine that are a mix of main/contrib/non-us/non-free divided
in different numbers of the magazine (monthly).

Is not so easy find an official debian cd-rom distribution (only
from internet) and is impossible download the official cdrom.

Please consider this point

regards

Andrea

--