Re: just so you won't miss it...

On Tue, Jun 22, 1999 at 07:45:39AM +0200, Sarel J. Botha wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 21, 1999 at 09:16:08PM -0400, R Garth Wood wrote:
> > The problem posed is that when a person installs software,
> > they know it's not or is debian main, right?
> > # apt-get install foo
> > doesn't quite do that.
>
> How about just a warning when you install a package? like:
>
> !! THIS IS NON-FREE SOFTWARE !!

I think that's a bad idea. Should we assume that all our users will
share our politics? Perhaps they just want a good OS. Corporate types
will think we're a bunch of wankers if we do something like this.
Bruce would have a field day.

Hamish (excuse the Aussie slang)
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB (ex-VK3TYD).