Re: just so you won't miss it...

R Garth Wood <rgwood@itactics.itactics.com> writes:

> I think it's fine the way it is. I fact I'd like to see the
> US government find some way to allow crypographic software
> to be freely distributed so that we could unite the archives.

I think we should be less US centric (although many of debian's sponsors
are in the US, and provide network connectivity at sites in the US), and
move main outside the US, thus allowing non-US/main software in
main. However, given the current situation with mainly US based
sponsors, this isn't viable.