Re: [PROPOSED] Swap the "open" and "official" versions of the new logo

>What do you think on animating those gifs ?
>- if it is the simple one, make the smoke rotate, like water going
>through a hole
>- if it is the one with the botle, make the smoke apear from the botle
>or move above the botle
>Just some thoughts :-)

I would suggest to refrain from transforming the logo. It's important to
keep a constant, consistent representation of the logo to avoid confusion.

Altough, because it's a swirl I think that we will see it animated at
some point. I just would not like to encourage it.

I think it's OK to animate the position of the logo. That way you get
motion without confusing the clear message it strives to convey.

Director of Multimedia and Design
onShore, Inc.
1407 West Chicago Ave., Chicago IL 60622
Personal mail and URL: raul@silva.com, http://www.silva.com