request for correction of minor error in ballot option

On Mon, Oct 13, 2003 at 10:51:59PM +0200, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Was there any specific reason to use "3:1 majority" and "3:1
> super-majority" in a same section for Proposal A and C?  They look
> inconsistent to me but seem to cause no real impact.

[as discussed with Manoj on IRC]

I hereby request that the Project Secretary amend the "Proposal C"
ballot option, which I proposed, to use the term "majority" instead of
"super-majority".

I further suggest that any permutation of the term "super-majority",
including "supermajority" and "super majority", also be altered to
"majority" in those portions of the ballot which are not options.

Sorry to delay the onset of voting for this.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |         De minimis non curat lex.