Re: [Secure-testing-team] Security support for volatile?

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Michael Tautschnig <mt@debian.org> wrote:
> I'm right now in the process of preparing an upload of clamav 0.95rc1; as such,
> the question is: where to upload to? unstable? volatile? Any of the other
> queues?

IMO release candidate versions should not be uploaded to volatile.
Being a RC it is not desirable to be put in production yet, only the
final stable version. Probably an upload to 'experimental' is the best
for RCs, not even 'unstable' (but this might be acceptable for some
specific cases).

Thanks