Re: [Secure-testing-team] Security support for volatile?

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 12:37:35PM +0100, Michael Tautschnig wrote:

> I'm right now in the process of preparing an upload of clamav 0.95rc1; as such,
> the question is: where to upload to? unstable? volatile? Any of the other
> queues?

Maybe I'm not quite clear on the concept of volatile, but I would have
thought both.  One built against stable goes to volatile, the other goes
to unstable.

Cheers,
Tom

--
The opossum is a very sophisticated animal.  It doesn't even get up
until 5 or 6 PM.