No different package pins for volatile and volatile-sloppy anymore

Hi,

for debian sarge the volatile archive used to have different package
pins for volatile and volatile-sloppy:

release o=volatile.debian.org,a=sarge,l=debian-volatile
release o=volatile.debian.org,a=sarge-sloppy,l=debian-volatile

For etch both archives use the same pin:
release o=volatile.debian.org,a=stable,l=debian-volatile

Unfortunately I don't see any possibility to give volatile and
volatile-sloppy different priorities in apt/preferences now (I know
the default priorities are set different, but that doesn't help if
you use your own priority scheme).
This forces me to assign both volatile and volatile-sloppy a low
priority (below 100 to avoid the auto update of packages from
volatile-sloppy) and to update the packages from volatile by
hand, which is not what I want.

It would be nice if you could mark volatile and volatile-sloppy with
different pins again.

Please Cc: to my address if you answer this mail, I'm not subscribed to
this mailing list.

Thanks,

Uwe