Re: debian-volatile mirrors

On Sat, Oct 20, 2007 at 03:34:06PM +0200, Luk Claes wrote:
> [...]

I'm thinking of removing volatile/mirror-volatile.sh because it's just an
old fork of mirror/anonftpsync. ARCH_EXCLUDE got propagated in the meantime,
and all that matters is the default values of variables, which we can
document separately. Right?
This script is another argument why we should fully split anonftpsync into
settings and program parts...

Regarding volatile/submit, my head started to hurt :) it's like several of
our /mirror/* pages bumped into one big amorphous mass. I figured it might
some sense to have it separate when it's like that, but because only 7 out
of 43 volatile mirrors (there's 44 on the list but one is duplicated :)
aren't in the main mirror list, there doesn't seem to be much point, so
I'm going to merge those little parts into the /mirror/* pages, too.

--
Josip Rodin
mirrors@debian.org