libmail-dkim-perl

I've received a request (http://bugs.debian.org/420747) for the current
version of libmail-dkim-perl to be included in volatile, since the version in
stable doesn't implement the latest draft specification of DKIM.

libmail-dkim-perl can be used with spamassassin, but the maintainers haven't
added it to the Suggests field yet.

My own thought is that libmail-dkim-perl doesn't need to be in volatile since
the version in unstable will, for the foreseeable future, be installable on
etch without pulling in any additional packages from unstable, but I thought
I should ask anyway.

--
Magnus Holmgren        magnus@kibibyte.se / holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (Please do Cc me in replies, thanks)