Re: Re-2: [VUA 31-1] Updated clamav package

Hello.

Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
AFAIK the correct syntax for NotifyClamd option in freshclam.conf is:
NotifyClamd /path/to/clamd.conf/file eg: NotifyClamd /etc/clamav/clamd.conf
instead of "NotifyClamd true".

maybe the thread on http://lists.debian.org/debian-volatile/2007/03/msg00017.html helps?