Re: Re-2: [VUA 31-1] Updated clamav package

On 05.04.07 11:32, Tobias Ulbricht wrote:
> To: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar@fantomas.sk>,
> 	debian-volatile@lists.debian.org

you are violating the code of conduct again, by sending private replies,
when I did not request them...

> >...How could that happen? Do you install volatile packages manually?
>
> Since this is an issue for several days now, I post again to the list:
>
> apt-get update
> <snip>
> grep clamav-freshclam /var/lib/apt/lists/* -h | grep Filename
> <snip>
> pool/volatile/main/c/clamav/clamav-freshclam_0.90.1-0volatile1_i386.deb
>
> The package "*volatile2*" _is_ on the server, but the Packages* files
> are not up-to-date.
> I regularly check this on volatile.debian.net since the announcement of
> the update.

I see your problem. I already told on IRC... Maybe you could edit
freshclam.conf by hand (as I did) to fix the issue on your machine(s)
Remember half the people you know are below average.