Why don't I get spam assassin upgrades?

Hello,

I'm running a sarge mail server with what I think is a pretty old version
of spamassassin, "3.0.3-2sarge1". I've been expecting an update
out of volatile for months, and since spam has been getting worse
I decided to have a look around.

my sources.list contains:

deb http://volatile.debian.net/debian-volatile sarge/volatile main contrib non-free

In poking around the volatile web server I have found:

http://volatile.debian.net/debian-volatile/pool/volatile/main/s/spamassassin/

Which certainly contains newer versions with recent dates (late February):

spamassassin_3.1.4-0volatile2_all.deb
spamc_3.1.4-0volatile2_i386.deb

What is the reason apt isn't offering to upgrade to these versions of SA
when I run -s upgrade (yes, I am running "apt-get update" first)?

--

jw@mailsw.com