Re: Clamav 0.90RC1

This one time, at band camp, Matus UHLAR - fantomas said:
> On 16.10.06 08:44, Alessio Fattorini wrote:
> > Subject: Clamav 0.90RC1> To: debian-volatile@lists.debian.org
>
> > when it should be ready?
>
> I guess _after_ it gets to testing. it's not even in unstable yet...
> http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&exact=1&keywords=clamav
>
> I'm not sure if we should play with rc (maybe in unstable...)

The transition is going to be fairly rocky, I'm afraid - the config file
format has changed, lots of new options, and lots of new code.  The 0.90
series is going to go to experimental until it is a stable release and
all the packaging issues are sorted out.

Do not expect clamav 0.90 in volatile or testing any time soon, in other
words.  Sorry, but we're just not there yet.  You can of course grab it
from experimental (well, you'll be able to once I actually upload it :)

Take care,