Re: Clamav 0.90RC1

On 16.10.06 08:44, Alessio Fattorini wrote:
> Subject: Clamav 0.90RC1> To: debian-volatile@lists.debian.org

> when it should be ready?

I guess _after_ it gets to testing. it's not even in unstable yet...
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_packages.pl?searchon=names&version=all&exact=1&keywords=clamav

I'm not sure if we should play with rc (maybe in unstable...)
Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot
Send this email to 100 your friends - let them see what an idiot you are