Re: postgrey: updates for stable-security and volatile

[please cc me]

On Wednesday 19 July 2006 21:59, Sven Mueller wrote:
> Andreas Barth wrote on 18/07/2006 22:27:
> > * Adrian von Bidder (avbidder@fortytwo.ch) [060717 22:26]:
> >>Comments?  Ok for upload?  (FWIW, just upload it if it's ok.)
> >
> > For obvious reasons, I think the fix should go via security first / at
> > the same time as for volatile. Otherwise, seems ok to me.
>
> I might be stupid here, but which obvious reasons should keep volatile
> from doing a security update on a package before the main archive is
> updated?

I wrote the changelog entry to referencing the upload to security.  But if
the silence from the security team presists, I guess I'll reupload with the
changelog rewritten.  Since it was the security team (joey, IIRc) who had
originally contacted me on this, I had hoped that this would go to the
security archive quickly.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Rostflecken in Wäschestücken sind ganz schnell und einfach mit einer
Schere zu entfernen.