Re: postgrey: updates for stable-security and volatile

Andreas Barth wrote on 18/07/2006 22:27:
> * Adrian von Bidder (avbidder@fortytwo.ch) [060717 22:26]:
>
>>Comments?  Ok for upload?  (FWIW, just upload it if it's ok.)
>
> For obvious reasons, I think the fix should go via security first / at
> the same time as for volatile. Otherwise, seems ok to me.

I might be stupid here, but which obvious reasons should keep volatile
from doing a security update on a package before the main archive is
updated?
Sure, it might look a bit strange if it happens that way because it
makes the main security team seem a bit on the slow side, but apart from
that, I only see good reasons to get such an update into each archive as
quickly as possibe.

Regards,
Sven