RE: APT not using packages from volatile

From: Stephen Gran [mailto:sgran@debian.org]
Sent: Thursday, 16 March 2006 12:55 p.m.

>(keeping this on list)
Whoops, sorry for not replying properly before, it was unintentional.

>Not trying to be mean, but if you're not sure of the right way forward,
I think you're best off not having unstable and testing in your sources
or preferences at all and just going with defaults.

No offence taken.  I'm not sure how they're in there, but I definitely
removed them from sources.list

So I take it I just copy the "stable" stanza, replacing the word with
"volatile", right?

Thanks very much
Ben