Plans for Spamassassin

Dear Debian Volatile,

Great work so far guys!  I really appreciate the work with ClamAV since I am
using it combined with Anomy Sanitizer, Spamassassin, & Postfix and it is
deleting every Sober worm that has come into my company.  Speaking of which,
in Debian Sarge 3.1 release notes, it mentioned that there might be spam
filter updates?  Are there plans for Spamassassin joining the volatile
repository since they're already on 3.1 or have they done so and I have an
outdated repository?

Thank You,
Anthony Simonelli
Network Administrator
* THIS UNPUBLISHED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL MAY CONTAIN
* TRADE SECRET INFORMATION OF ALUMINUM COIL ANODIZING
* CORPORATION.  USE, TRANSFER, DISCLOSURE, OR COPYING
* WITHOUT ITS EXPRESSED WRITTEN PERMISSION IS STRICTLY
* FORBIDDEN.