iso-codes upload

Hi,

I have just uploaded a new release of iso-codes , 0.47-1.
The version in sarge is 0.46; the new version has code changes to the iso-639 languages list, and hence I believe is suitable for volatile.debian.org.

(iso-codes was designed to contain just the lists and translations, to allow
such an update with minimal risk).

Can you please describe what is to happen next, to get it into volatile?

[ Note: there are expected to be further updates in the near future,
0.47-2, etc. as further translations of this change are done. It would be good for these uploads to go to volatile, but even if they don't go in, I believe this upload should, as it ensures Sarge can work with the standard correctly.]

Regards
Alastair McKinstry