Suggested additions

Hallo,

last week saw a bunch of proposals for packages to add to volatile. Let
me just re-hash some generic facts, I'll also send answers to each
proposal.

Our stated policies include that:
- volatile is not just another place for backports; instead, we want to
  allow administrators to use volatile just the same way as
  security.d.o.
- any package can _only_ go in in cooperation with the maintainer
- and above all, the update needs to (primarily) fix important and above
  bugs.

Our not (so obviously) stated policies include:
- I just needed a rest after the release of sarge :)
- Usually, not more than one package per week can be accepted, as
  accepting packages just sucks time (if that becomes a bottleneck, this
  can of course be adjusted with more people carrying the volatilemaster
  hat, and being able to do the decisions; but, frankly speaking, if we
  really need so much updates in plain volatile, I think there's
  something else rotten. Adding more people to the volatilemaster role
  is of course planned for other reasons, but that's something else. :)
- The next package that we're going to accept is clamav-data; we "just"
  need to fix infrastructure for that a bit.

Cheers,
Andi