adding SpamAssassin to the volatile archive

Hi all,

I ask for SpamAssassin to be added to the volatile archive once the latest version (3.0.4) is packaged. If I understand the volatile description correctly, it has already been thought of so ("some packages aim at fast moving targets like spam filtering ...").

Also, it would be nice to have some kind of list which packages are/will be supported by volatile. BTW, I really much *do* appreciate the volatile subject. It's something I have always been missing ;)

Greets,
Markus