Service update: Lenny, Sarge

Hi,

we just added a Lenny suite. That doesn't mean that we will publish
programms for Lenny soon (we consider only packages that cannot go to
Lenny due to the freeze as possible candidates, and as Lenny isn't
frozen at all yet, we have an empty candidate list by definition). This
will however allow to add volatile to installers, etc and test it.
Please also note that we still need to create a suite key for Lenny, for
the moment we just use the etch key. We will create the suite key when
most parts of Lenny are frozen.

As to Sarge, we got a few requests to still publish clamav for Sarge -
and as we value our users, we decided to do so.

We however want to still encourage people to upgrade to Etch, also
security support is going to end soonish, and we don't promise to update
clamav another time - we will decide this when it is necessary to
decide, and we know how much effort it will be. As the sarge volatile
key expired quite some time ago, we decided to use the etch key for now.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/