Re: Debian bookwork / grub2 / LVM / RAID / dm-integrity fails to boot

On 20/05/24 at 14:35, Marc SCHAEFER wrote:
Any idea what could be the problem?  Any way to just make grub2 ignore
the rimage (sub)volumes at setup and boot time?  (I could live with / aka
vg1/root not using dm-integrity, as long as the data/docker/etc volumes
are integrity-protected) ?  Or how to make grub 100% compatible with a
vg1/root using dm-integrity (that would be obviously the final goal!)

Thank you for any pointers!

I can only recommend you to read carefully the Wiki:

https://raid.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Dm-integrity

HTH

kind regards
--