Re: SOLVED: Re: Glitchy sound in Steam games after hard drive upgrade

On 4/24/24 00:46, Charlie Gibbs wrote:
On 2024-04-22 16:50, Jeffrey Walton wrote:

What are the old and new hard drive model numbers and specs?

Correction: the 4TB drive is a Western Digital WD40EFPX.  I was reading
it by shining a flashlight through a gap in the frame and squinting from
a wide angle because I didn't want to take the box apart yet again.

Note for the future: hdparm -i can give you that info.  If you think that's
changed since boot, hdparm -I reads it from the drive.