Re: Debian non-free-firmware policy making OS misleading and Free Software unfriendly

----- Original message -----
From: Curt <curty@free.fr>
> On Mon, 22 Apr 2024, Curt wrote:
>
>> How can you be taken seriously when you can't even wrap your lines
>> according to our venerable guidelines?
>> Get a popular setting going, buddy.
>>
>> And, though it's true I extolled Proust recently, being succinct with
>> well-wrapped lines is the height of mailing-list sophistication (unless
>> your Marcel, which you ain't).
>
>The Debian mailing list guidelines (for our less supple intellects).

1. Disregard important suggestions of newcomers who don't line wrap.
2. Bombastically tell them they don't have supple intellects.
Are those part of the mailing list guidelines, Curt?

I'm sorry I irked you so much Curt, but you don't have to be rude.
It was the first time I've ever messaged a Debian list,
and it's been years since I've had to set line-wrap.

"Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy;
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom."
― Marcel Proust