Re: Debian 11 PHP 7.4 – Mysql 8 - Can’t get Mysqli_connect to work

On Thu, Mar 28, 2024 at 10:36:01AM +0100, Bernard wrote:
> But I've found more problems, concerning $_REQUEST, $_GET...
>
> The old way that I used 11 yrs ago no longer works :
>
> $nom = S_GET [‘nom’] ;
>
> no longer operates with php 7.4. This code is simply ignored. S_REQUEST,
> $_POST do not work either.

You mentioned $_GET and then you wrote S_GET.

You also have Unicode curly quote marks there, not ASCII apostrophes.

It's impossible for us to tell whether your PHP code is actually broken,
or whether you *retyped* it with errors for your email.