Re: debian12: something destroys /etc/network/interfaces at boot

On Tue, Mar 26, 2024 at 7:18 PM Pierre-Elliott Bécue <peb@debian.org> wrote:
> As it's a PVE kernel I guess you rely on Proxmox.
> *Theoretically*, Proxmox VE uses /etc/network/interfaces.new to apply

THIS! (OMG why didn't I see this! Thank you!!)

ohh thanks so much for your quick reply, my "machine" indeed is a
Proxmox-Container, and someone made a typo in the container settings,
so Proxmox configures the container accordingly.
For other files, like resolv.conf, Proxmox adds "# --- BEGIN PVE ---"
lines, but not in interfaces.

Thank you
Steffen