Re: Inclusive terminology (instead of master/slave) for network bonding/LACP

>> Yeah like asking other people to do changes because they want to be
>> activists on internet but can't bother to put effort to do anything
>> that actually helps anyone.
>
> You seem by now to have ignored multiple messages where it was made
> clear that the work was already done.

Assuming we care about the most rapid healing possible for those who
are actually triggered by certain words in one or another language,
there is a valid position to consider that is to increase, not
decrease, exposure to and therefore the broader usage of, triggering
words.

If we care about healing wounds, we ought not remove the catalysts to
that healing.

Salt water stings, but helps clean the wound.

We fail in our duty of care to one another, when we reduce or
eliminate catalysts to healing.