Re: Inclusive terminology (instead of master/slave) for network bonding/LACP

Dnia 2024-02-23, o godz. 14:50:12
fxkl47BF@protonmail.com napisał(a):

> On Fri, 23 Feb 2024, Andy Smith wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Thu, Feb 22, 2024 at 11:19:16AM +0100, Ralph Aichinger wrote:
> >> I know this is a loaded topic. I really don't want to discuss the
> >> political aspects of the "why",
> >
> > No surprise that there are a lot of people in this thread with very
> > strong feelings that they simply must tell us about, even though you
> > asked them not to, and very little to say on the actual technical
> > facts they claim to care about. 😀
>
> too many people have nothing constuctive to do
> so they spend there days stirring the pile
> idle hands and all that

Yeah like asking other people to do changes because they want to be
activists on internet but can't bother to put effort to do anything
that actually helps anyone.

--
Mariusz Gronczewski (XANi) <xani666@gmail.com>
GnuPG: 0xEA8ACE64