Qemu malfunction

Ciao a tutti,

I have a home server with openmediavault on (so, debian oldstable) whith
installed the support for virtualization.

From some days I have a malfunction because an image of a debian running
inside is stopping always. If I try to start it after some minutes I get
this error in wirsh

virsh # errore: Disconnected from qemu:///system due to keepalive timeout

Another image (more important luckly) is running normally.

Where I could look for to try to understand what is going on?

--
Ciao
leandro