Re: Drag-and-drop actions broken for Firefox 122.0.1 under Wayland

On 08/02/2024 09:41, Jake Herrmann wrote:
I'm running Debian 12 (bookworm), using GNOME 43.9 under Wayland. I
installed Firefox 122.0.1 from the Mozilla binaries as described on
the Debian Wiki [1].

Drag-and-drop actions with Firefox seem to be broken under Wayland.

Does drag-n-drop work for you with Firefox-115 installed as the firefox-esr deb package from *debian* repositories?

P.S. The following recently added mozilla APT repository is not described in the wiki. I have not idea if it has some downsides.

https://support.mozilla.org/kb/install-firefox-linux#w_install-firefox-deb-package-for-debian-based-distributions

I would test firefox-esr from debian before changing APT configuration to avoid possible complications.