Re: How can we change the keyboard layout?

> I'm not aware of any projects aimed at recreating mature, traditional
> working environments in Wayland.  Maybe they exist and I'm simply not
> aware of them.  Maybe nobody who's capable of developing such an
> environment has the motivation to do so.

I'm afraid X11 users should make an effort to try and use Wayland for
the sole purpose of finding the problems they'd encounter and file
feature requests (e.g. for better customizability of the keyboard).

AFAICT many such requests are discarded as being too marginal, but
that might be just because all those who need it keep avoiding Wayland.

        Stefan