busybox-syslogd remote and memory logging

Hi there,

I'm using busybox-syslogd. I'm trying to make it log to remote system and to memory buffer. According to manual I should use -R 192.168.1.1 for remote logging and -C128 option for memory buffer. Unfortunately, when used together logs are only sent to remote server. On Bookworm the following works
sbin/syslogd -R 192.168.1.1 -L -C128
Logs are sent to remote server and are kept in memory (for reading with logread). Unfortunately I'm unable to find proper options for Sid. Logs are sent to remote server but not stored in mem (logread gives empty output). Any suggestions?

Regards
Greg