Re: swap-fle on arm64, need to disable, how?

On 9/30/23 13:28, Matthias Böttcher wrote:
sudo dphys-swapfile swapoff
sudo systemctl stop dphys-swapfile.service
sudo systemctl disable dphys-swapfile.service

.
Looks familiar but none of that is installed
cnc@rpi4:/etc$ sudo dphys-swapfile swapoff
sudo: dphys-swapfile: command not found
cnc@rpi4:/etc$ sudo systemctl stop dphys-swapfile.service
Failed to stop dphys-swapfile.service: Unit dphys-swapfile.service not loaded.
cnc@rpi4:/etc$ sudo systemctl disable dphys-swapfile.service
Failed to disable unit: Unit file dphys-swapfile.service does not exist.

What I'm trying to do is get rid of zram0, which is being used as swap, and sub real swap on an SSD in its place. And zram0 is not listed in fstab, but swapon finds it.

Thank you, Matthias Böttcher

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis