Re: Looking to a KDE or desktop agnostic software to batch resize pictures

Le 05/04/2023 à 20:37, didier gaumet a écrit :
Hello,

I do not use image editing/modifying tools, so I cannot say if these solutions are good in your usecase, but there are at least three tools packaged in Debian:
- Converseen (GUI batch tool: conversion, resizing, etc...)
https://www.makeuseof.com/batch-convert-resize-images-linux-using-converseen/
- FotoXX (GUI frontend to Imagemagick)
- even Gthumb seems to be able to do this:
https://www.maketecheasier.com/batch-resize-images-gthumb/

Thanks Didier and everybody who answered!

I think for my use case, Gthumb seems to be the best tradeoff, but I will keep all your suggestions somewhere.