Re: Remove route '169.254.0.0/16 dev ovs-system'

On 2023-02-19 at 11:21, Geert Stappers wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Having installed package openvswitch-switch and doing `ip route` I do get
>
>   169.254.0.0/16 dev ovs-system scope link src 169.254.201.7 metric 1004
>

> What can be done to prevent that "zeroconf"
> configures interface `ovs-system`?

One angle I haven't seen suggested thus far, in the discussion of avahi
et cetera: a bit of 'apt-file search' and 'apt-cache search' seems to
suggest that ovs-system may be related to the OpenVSwitch stack (and a
bit of Googling seems to back that up). You might see whether you have
any packages installed that match "ovs", "ovn", "openvswitch", or
similar, and if so either remove them (if you don't need them) or
investigate the configuration settings they may offer.

--
   The Wanderer