Re: Remove route '169.254.0.0/16 dev ovs-system'

Am Sun, Feb 19, 2023 at 07:57:56PM +0100 schrieb Geert Stappers:

Hi Geert,

> [...]

Deleted almost everything.

> > But Avahi provides more functionality (e.g. mdns) than merely
> > configuring network interfaces,
> > so disabling it altogether may be undesired.
>
> Yes, may.  And by disabling it I will find out what I miss  :-)
> Disabling  avahi did not prevent route set on device ovs-system.
> My guess is that other compoments ( network-manager, systemd-networkd )
> are involved.

This is quite likely. I have disabled and deleted a low of stuff to
keep the installation as lean as possible. But I have started with
xfce to see if Debian works on my laptop and switched to awesome
later. Therefore a lot of tools are not required anymore compared to a
more complex desktop environment.

I hope that users chime in with experience on systemd and its
toolchain.

Kind regards to the lovely Netherlands,
Christoph

All the rest deleted.