Re: support for ASUS AC1200 USB-AC53 Nano wifi dongle

Gary Dale <gary@extremeground.com> writes:

> Thanks. Found that github repo myself. I hope you are right about 6.2
> integration, but I'm not sure we'll get there with Bookworm...

In fact I think 6.2 in Bookworm is unlikely since 6.1 is apparently the
next long term kernel and it's in Bookworm now. The next long term
kernel which will likely be something newer than 6.2 might appear as a
backport later. Like 5.15 in Buster at some point.

All the more reason to configure dkms to auto update your driver now.