Re: Syncing Firefox tabs without a Mozilla account

John Hasler <john@sugarbit.com> writes:

> Is there a way to Sync Firefox tabs without a Mozilla account?

It's not 'sync' but I use the Add-On called 'Export Tabs URLs'.  I like
its ability to customize the link export format, in my case to Orgmode
style.

There are a number of 'tab export' Add-Ons doing variations on the same
theme.

I save them to a file in a directory which is synced across devices
using Syncthing.  It's a bit of a manual process, but I don't do it
often enough that it bothers me.

For true 'sync' you may need to run some sort of standalone
(self-hosted) Firefox sync server.  I seem to recall reading about such
things, but never investigated further as that was not a need I had.

--
Cheers,
TRS-80