Re: kernel errors

On Sat 04 Feb 2023 at 17:38:25 (+0000), Richmond wrote:
> David Wright <deblis@lionunicorn.co.uk> writes:

> >> I looked in grub but couldn't see any resume parameter. I think the way
> >> things work has changed, and this is hidden away somewhere.
> >
> > There are hundreds and hundreds of kernel command-line parameters,
> > so I'm not sure how you expect to see any evidence of each one in
> > Grub's configuration.
>
> We were talking about editing from grub during boot time, not looking in
> grubs configuration.

You wrote: "I looked in grub".

My interpretation: "I looked in grub.cfg by typing 'E' on one or more
of the entries in Grub's blue screen when booting the computer".

If my interpretation is correct, please reread my post and, if you
think Max's suggested action would be productive, try it out.

If not, please elaborate on your use of the word "grub" in
"I looked in grub".

Cheers,
David.