Re: kernel errors - SOLVED

piorunz <piorunz@gmx.com> writes:

> On 02/02/2023 14:05, Richmond wrote:
>> After I did this, the errors went away.
>> I don't know why the errors reference sr0, it's a mystery.
>
> They will most likely come back, this error is related to optical
> drive, nothing to do with swap space.

Perhaps the system was looking for resume space on sr0? It seems a
strange thing to do. But also it is quite a coincidence if the errors
occur when the resume space is messed up, and they go away when it is
fixed. That has happened twice.

It might be a good way for someone to reproduce the error on some other
machine. I have no problems with the CD/DVD writer and have used it a
few times recently.