Re: Web page management.

    From: Dan Ritter <dsr@randomstring.org>
    Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2023 14:14:22 -0500
> Yes, because uBlock Origin is the less capable sibling and uBO
> can do that. Just block JavaScript on the wikipedia.org domain.
> The site remains largely functional but does not do previews.

Thanks.

Another complication: Wikipedia > Preferences menu > Settings
  > Privacy & Security > Permissions > Block pop-up windows .

So I expect NoScript, uBlock or uMatrix to allow pop-ups but  "Block ..."
can block.

Walter Scott 2+ centuries ago, "O, what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!"

Thx,                                ... P.

-
mobile: +1 778 951 5147
  VoIP: +1 604 670 0140
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/User:PeterEasthope