Re: Can't install Debian to CF card in SATA adapter

On Sat, Jan 21, 2023 at 09:11:56AM -0500, songbird wrote:
> Mike wrote:
> >

>   "near identical" is perhaps not identical enough.  :(
>
>   to be practical IMO the SSD works, go with that.
> the cost of time and effort to figure out the problem
> is probably already larger than the cost of the SSD.
>

>   songbird

That seems a little bit overkill, extravagant and uneligant but then I
hear what your saying.

I just checked the price of SSDs and how I LOL'd.  How times have
changed!

On reflection not a bad idea!

That said, if anyone can offer any hypothesis, I would be intellectually
curious to figure out what is going on here.  I would have though one
SATA drive would look like another, regardless of a actual media behind
it?

Regards and thanks,
Mike.