Data disaster preparedness and recovery without RAID

On 12/13/23 08:51, Pocket wrote:
I gave up using raid many years ago and I used the extra drives as backups.

Wrote a script to rsync  /home to the backup drives.

While external HDD enclosures can work, my favorite is mobile racks:

https://www.startech.com/en-us/hdd/drw150satbk

https://www.startech.com/en-us/hdd/hsb220sat25b

https://www.startech.com/en-us/hdd/s25slotr